2008年9月17日 星期三

I am free

Taking the advantage of knowing that I am an "illegal resident" in this apartment building, I started to protest with my voice, day and night, to urge this familay to free me from the cage. After a few months' long lasting protest, I won. I was freed from the cage under the condition that I must pee and .... at the right place . Only when I forgot to do so, I was put into prison (shut in my cage) again.

Since the first day I stayed with this family, they gave me pet food 2 meals a day. Sometimes, I was forced unwilingly to perform some posture "Sit", "Hand", "Jump", in return for some snack.
Not until I found that dad gave me a small piece of stuff from his rice bowl, I found that human food is so great !!! I started to sit besides dad under the dining table. Since then, the second world war began between me and human family. I stopped eating that kind of Junk Fodd, unless they mix it with meat or fish or chicken. .......to be continued.

沒有留言: