2008年4月20日 星期日

My name is Bella, a non-purebred poodle .

Who am I ?I am "no-name".
I just heard they said to other people I am "poodle".
They ? The pet shop owner.
I don't know where I came from.I don't know who is my dad, who is my mum. I don't know if they are also called poodle.
They shaved my hair off completely when I was 3 months old, exposing my skinny body. They said to othe people when my new hair comes out again, I'll be a curling and lovely poodle.
I lived with many "4-legs" of my kind in a small cage.We lived together, we ate together, we played together. We were doing the same thing, except one - pissing.I notice that I piss the same way as some of them, but different from others. They called me "girl".
Then I know more about myself. I am "no-name". I am "poodle". And I am "girl".

沒有留言: